Sending us your logo
We accept any of the following formats:
– Adobe Illustrator CS3.eps
– Adobe InDesign CS3.indd
– Adobe Photoshop CS3.psd
– Adobe PDF
Please use the following guidelines:
– All images must be supplied as CMYK, not RGB.
– Ensure all spot colours are named using Pantone references.
– Best results are received from EPS/PDF formats.
– Ensure fonts are converted to outlines (paths) or embedded in the files. Or let us know your fonts.
– Artwork must be PC compatible.
– JPEG files should be no less than 300dpi.
3. Design mockup
We will produce a design mockup showing how your logo will look. Once we receive approval from you, we will proceed with the printing.